My only consolation's that it's still too early for any digging in the garden. We might get snow by the end of next week.
Perfect time for planning, though.
Here's a few basic Vegetable Gardening tips from the Sunday Gardener video posted on the weather.com site a week ago:
- Choose a sunny, facing South, spot for your garden.
- Stay clear of trees and roots.
- Read seed packets info carefully.
- Place taller plants in the back, so they don't shade the shorter ones.
- Make your garden accessible for weeding, vegetable picking, etc.
Take a moment, plan out your garden.
|hang in there, won't be long now|
Live for the Love of it,
Sasha A. Palmer (aka Happy)